Plano Electrician Safety Inspection
Posted on January 1, 2011
Light It Up Electric will be happy to check out your electrical system in your Plano home for hazards or problems for your safety and piece of mind. The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system.
Here at Light It Up Electric our basic home inspection already includes an inspection of the electrical system in your Plano home that exceeds all industry standards for home inspections.
Our inspection includes:
The removal and inspection of a select number of wiring devices including outlets, switches, etc. to:
• check the condition of the electrical device and the electrical wire feeding the device
• check for open grounds in your Plano home
• check for proper polarity in your Plano home
• check the integrity of the connections in your Plano home
• check to see whether it is properly installed. We check for proper wiring methods and workmanship.
• Inspecting the main electrical panel and any electrical sub panels for proper grounding, bonding, and integrity of electrical connections.
• Checking the integrity of the cold water meter bonding jumper if it is present in your Plano home.
• Check for the presence of a driven ground rod and the integrity of the connection between the ground rod and your Plano home..
• Check for proper grounding of supplemental systems such as telephone and cable television and the integrity of the connections.
• Check critical areas for potential corrosion problems that may result from improper connections for your Plano home.
Call 469-261-1503 today to set up your electrical inspection for your Plano home.